For tomorrow, March 19:
- Ashley's 6:45 class is being moved to 4:30 (and will be taught by Janet) in the church basement
- Shannon's 5:45 and 6:45 classes will be combined starting at 5:15 and will run an extra 15 minutes to allow for the bigger class, ending at 6:30, in the church gymnasium.
- All dancers/families must leave the church by 6:45, as music festival participants will be streaming in :)
We apologize for the very short notice, but had been trying to arrange an alternate location for lessons.
For March 26, lessons will be moved to a different location, still being determined. Please watch for an email with an update as soon as we have the details confirmed.
- Dancers are needed for the March 24 dance-out at Valleyview Towers! All dancers at all levels are welcome. Please email Melissa asap at email@example.com to let her know if you are able to attend.
- The monthly BHDA meeting will be held tomorrow, March 19, at 5:30. Please join us for information and updates about our workshop.
- The March 28 workshop is going to be fantastic! The schedule will be emailed later this week. There's still time to register - email firstname.lastname@example.org. Lunch will be catered by Subway for $5/person and must be pre-ordered. Order forms will be available at the meeting tomorrow night.
- Registrations for upcoming competitions (including SDCCS 2015!) and the Saskatoon HDA Spring Tune-up Workshop are posted on our website - www.battlefordshighland.ca.